Dr. Brian J. Schultz maintains the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Brian J. Schultz, D.P.M.
Jackson, New Jersey Podiatrist
- Graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1991
- Residency trained in podiatric medicine and surgery at the Newington VA Medical Center in Newington, Conn. and its affiliates.
- Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Surgical Center Affiliations
- New York Surgical Center Affliations
- Gramercy Surgical Center
- New Jersey Surgical Center Affiliations
- Lakewood Surgical Center
- Shore Surgical Center
- New York Hospital Affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital and Medical Center
- New Jersey Hospital Affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Aesthetic Podiatry
- Fungal Nails
- Diabetic Wound care
- Diabetic shoes and inserts
- Custom braces and orthotics
- Pediatric podiatry
- Nerve testing for diabetics and non-diabetics
- Peripheral arterial testing for circulation problems (NJ office only)
- We perform in office non-painful ECSWT
- Platelet rich protein therapy for heel pain
- Dr. Schultz is also one of few podiatrists in NY and NJ that performs minimal invasive surgery for heel pain.
- New Jersey American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association